For or against EMU? This guy is for... is this guy sporting a southern baptist mullet? We think so.
Sophie and Kimberly (same koala as Eddie had his photo taken with)
Completely drugged out or mangled by the wind on the CityCat?
Brisbane by night as seen from the CityCat
The hostel we stayed at in Brisbane
People are having problems spelling my name. This time I got two separate spellings on the same cup... Joaain and Yorkim, where Yorkim was the pronounciation of Joaain...
Mmmm...sun, I remember what that was like. I'm about to trudge out into the cold(-8c) dark night to grab a beer or six at Maria Leveau. Would be nice but now I'm going to be haunted by visions of that that abomination/emu all night.....surely one of Gods ugliest creatures.
Damn Freddy, -8? I cant even remember what that was like. If hell was cold, thats how cold it would be... too bad the emu ruined your evening. A bird with a mullet doesnt seem to be one of gods best ideas, I agree.
2 Comments:
Mmmm...sun, I remember what that was like.
I'm about to trudge out into the cold(-8c) dark night to grab a beer or six at Maria Leveau. Would be nice but now I'm going to be haunted by visions of that that abomination/emu all night.....surely one of Gods ugliest creatures.
Damn Freddy, -8? I cant even remember what that was like. If hell was cold, thats how cold it would be... too bad the emu ruined your evening. A bird with a mullet doesnt seem to be one of gods best ideas, I agree.
Post a Comment
<< Home