Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pictures from Cairns

Larry farted

Dont worry, its not alive.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is someone feeling a little self-absorbed? Your friends might have busy lives that doesn't allow for your silly confirmation needs; who am I kidding, I'm surfing porn.
Great pictures, especially from Tokyo; you've gotta give me your take on our little yellow neighbors and their inexplainable infatuation with Take That.
Stay black.
Fredrik 1

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Är det någon i koalabjörnen? =)

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope it's eddie inside the koala... :)

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its all about me and what I do, havent you figured that out already? So, that being said, Im glad you commented and added to my self absorbtion... :)

About the Take That infatuation, im not sure really what to say, although they seem to have an affection for cheesy teen pop music, much like yourself... ;)

Im black and Im proud

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kuala la la la lampur

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home